Pages

When one door of happiness closes, another opens - Helen Keller

John, a friend of mine was laid-off yesterday. This was devastating news of course. But there is not time to waste wondering why or being angry.

I confidently told him that this was an opportunity to focus his energy on what he loves: His hobby and passion is essentially the same as mine: photography.

Since he will be looking for opportunities which help to pay the bills (and bring fulfillment in life), I have offered him my help with his photography business. He certainly has the ability, knowledge and equipment to help people get great images of themselves and their families that will be life-long mementos. The only thing missing is: customers.

Here's what we offer:
1) Location portraits or event photography: we meet at your place or at a special location of your choosing (or my choosing if you need help).
2) Digital files, printouts or something different: whatever works for you.
3) Re-purposing and/or graphic design: Whether you want your photos on Facebook … or in a real book, we can do that.
4) Effects and retouching: If you're looking for something a little different or simply want to remove a blemish … heck, we can even change your hair color if you want =)
5) A personal, enjoyable experience where we all get creative and have fun.

Here are some resources to check out some of my work:
metatate.com
I can photograph kids ;)
my linked-in account
my dpchallenge photo page
some prints I have for sale
jpg magazine stuff
flickr stuff

Some of John's work and interests can be seen here:
dpchallenge page

Please contact me if you are interested in having portraits of your family or your self. I have portrait samples available to people who would like to see them but i don't want to post them for everyone to see for the privacy of the subjects.

Call me at:
216-533-9554
or email:
tate@metatate.com

No comments: