Pages

About what I do …

I'm a photographer.  I'm a designer.  Since I enjoy both,
I started Tate Davidson Photographic.

Take a look at my samples to get an idea of what I offer.  Visual communication is my specialty.  Whether it is a logo and brochure or a family portrait worthy of a gallery wall, Christmas card, and facebook page, I can help.  

Photography:
I like all things photographic.  But let's talk about portrait photography … To me, a photo shoot should be a fun experience that brings out the joy of life - and the photos will reflect that.

I prefer not to work in a studio (although I can arrange for that if the occasion arises). I’ll usually meet you on location. Sometimes I even bring my family if your kids need some company.  We can work together to determine a location that suits the personality and goal for the photos.



Each photo shoot includes:


  • A personal approach that can only be achieved from a local business.
  • Unique images customized for your personality and goals.
  • Secure online proofing.
  • A personal private web link to show your friends and family (and they can order prints and gifts there also).
  • An option to download images for use online for business and pleasure: facebook, linked-in, MySpace, Twitter etc.
  • Two options for printing: Order online ala carte print ordering or have me put together a print package for you.
  • In addition to prints, you can order fun products and gifts featuring your photographs (t-shirts, mugs, etc.).
  • A fun photo shoot where you are involved and choose the location and discuss your goals beforehand with the photographer !
Additional options:
  • Creative processing and / or adding of text.
  • Photos can be incorporated into graphic design pieces.
  • I can repair old photos or change elements drastically on your new ones.

Graphic Design:

I have a BA in graphic design.  I've been doing freelance design for many years and I specialize in corporate identities and printed marketing pieces.
Often, I will incorporate my own photography which can make keep things affordable yet have great impact.  Let me know what i can help you with today!