Pages

Skype and the iphone

I remember being really excited that there was a Skype app for the iphone.  Then disappointed that AT+T wouldn't allow it.

Then I was excited again the other day.
Then I tried it and my excitement was on hold for a while thinking there needed to be an update or something to make it actually work.

Now I'm disappointed again because I thought of a pretty significant flaw in the Skype / iPhone combo - even if it DOES work properly.


The camera is on the wrong side!

When you look at the screen, the device is acting like a standard camera - the lens points away from you.

So how do we solve this ???  Personally, I want to invent an 8$ mirror attachment that works like a periscope and effectively lets you see who you are talking to while they see you.

Just a thought.

No comments: